Saturday 7 February 2015

Intro..................

So let me introduce what this page is about and why it's here....

My name is Nicola and I work as a courier, which is obvious given the title of this blog haha. Well on a daily basis I come across a lot of situations that can make you laugh and it was put to me by a family friend that I ought to note down the stories and comments of what I come across on a daily basis. Names and location's of the characters that I see will not be mentioned as I do not wish to offend or get into trouble for just using this as a general journal of my working life. Yes, I may rant over situation's and circumstances but as it stand's I have no where to vent at the moment and having such a blog may ease any stress I may be feeling. You have been warned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment