Thursday 5 March 2015

Wage loss.............grrr

Just been informed by said company that our price per parcel is going to be altered.............not a happy bunny!!! I already work long hours for hardly any pay and now they want to take yet more money off us. Apparently there are stupid people in the company that do not understand or get to grips with the current payment structure (I have no problem with this) and because of such people they are making the pay for the 3 different types of parcels we deliver just one price. Which is shit....sorry for my outburst but it just makes me angry that we (the smaller couriers using out own cars) are being crippled even more. I'm tempted to hand in my notice just because I have been treated quite badly the last few months and yet I love love love this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment